Friday, October 15, 2010

My view

Can you believe?  The gorgeous flowers of my "view" were all cut off when I went out a few days ago.
 
We are hiding in an internet cafe while a storm sweeps over.  I don't have my new photos. 
 
I saw our gecko friends for the first time last night.  One is a light pink.  They leave poop gifts in our house, on the tables and everything, but they make a little clicking noise like clicking your tongue to a horse each time they eat an insect.  It is amazingly comforting after killing so many insects in the house to know that my friend is at work.
 
Supposedly our internet service will begin Monday.  That is a story in itself.  At that point we'll add more pictures and more stories.  We have had some wonderful experiences here.
 
Love, 
Hermana Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment